SF Corporation and trade finance securitization [electronic resource] / prepared by F. John Mathis, Darin Narayana
- Mathis, F. John (Ferdinand John)
- [Glendale, AZ] : Thunderbird, The American Graduate School of International Management, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (11 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Narayana, Darin
Thunderbird, The American Graduate School of International Management
- International business online (text)
Thunderbird case series
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This case deals with the process and uses of securitization and focuses specifically on its use for international trade receivables since a substantial share of SF sales revenue comes from exports to Latin America, especially Brazil. The case involves a telecommunications equipment company that is trying to grow and compete during the early 2000s when technology is changing rapidly and global telecommunication systems were being revamped worldwide. Survival in this highly competitive environment is dependent on being able to finance both research and development and the installation and delivery of new systems. From the buyers' perspective, pricing and financing are also very important.
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 24, 2014).
Thunderbird case number: A06-01-0015.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (International business online (text)). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13593879