Global financial crises and the future of securitization [electronic resource] / F. John Mathis, Frank Tuzzolino, Venkat Ramaswamy
- Mathis, F. John (Ferdinand John)
- [Glendale, AZ] : Thunderbird School of Global Management, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Tuzzolino, Frank
Thunderbird School of Global Management
- International business online (text)
Thunderbird case series
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This case examines in detail the causes and role played by structured finance in the past four global financial crises, particularly the 2007-2010 crises. It also describes and analyzes how securitization and structured products work and the value they add to finance, and how structured products are constructed, their value and how they are used in finance. Finally, the case explores the impact of the proposed changes to banking regulations in Basel II and III to reduce the risk associated with securitization and its use.
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 24, 2014).
Thunderbird case number: A06-10-0018.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (International business online (text)). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13593892