Crosswell International [electronic resource] / prepared by Doug Mathieux and Geoff Mathieux
- Mathieux, Doug
- [Glendale, AZ] : Thunderbird, The American Graduate School of International Management, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 pages) : tables
- Additional Creators:
- Mathieux, Geoff and Thunderbird, The American Graduate School of International Management
- International business online (text) and Thunderbird case series
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- This case is designed as a vehicle for discussing the impact that foreign exchange risk and cross-border financing has on a company's ability to be price competitive in a foreign market. It highlights the fundamentals of trade finance and illustrates how an importer might utilize the principle trade documents to lower his effective costs of financing imports. The case also focuses on the need for financing as part of the package of consummating international export sales.
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 24, 2014)., Thunderbird case number: A06-97-0002., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (International business online (text)). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13593930