How the world dresses [electronic resource] : clothing and global culture / produced by Learning Seed
- Chicago, IL : Learning Seed, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (23 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Learning Seed Company
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Join us for a video tour of how the world dresses and explore the amazing diversity of clothing worldwide. Learn about ourselves by exploring everyday clothing in Japan, Korea, India, Thailand, Morocco, Egypt, and others. Open your clothing and fashion courses to embrace the whole world with this important new title.
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 18, 2014).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (International business online (video)). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 13594373