Evaluating impacts of sustainability practices on airport operations and maintenance : user's guide and research report / Jennifer Salerno, Greg Raiffa, Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc., Carol Lurie, Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc
- Salerno, Jennifer
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : Illustrations ; 28 cm + 1 computer disc (4 3/4 in.).
- Additional Creators:
- Raiffa, Greg, Lurie, Carol, National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board, Airport Cooperative Research Program, and United States. Federal Aviation Administration
- ACRP report, 1935-9802 ; 110
- Introduction -- EP&CBT user guide -- Pre-case study work -- Case study.
- "The objective of this research is to develop a process to evaluate sustainability practices as they relate to the impacts on day-to-day airport operations and maintenance. The elements of the evaluation process should include, at a minimum, the short- and long-term implications of maintaining the sustainability practice, budgetary implications, staffing issues, appropriate metrics, environmental impacts, and a tool for conducting a cost-benefit analysis."--Project description.
- 9780309284110 (softcover) and 0309284112 (softcover)
- Related Titles:
- Evaluation Process and Cost-Benefit Tool
- At head of title: Airport Cooperative Research Program. and Accompanying computer disc contains the Evaluation Process and Cost-Benefit Tool, which is a set of spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel format, and a demonstration video for the Tool in MP4 format.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 70).
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
- Funding Information:
- Research sponsored by the Federal Aviation Administration ACRP project 09-06
View MARC record | catkey: 13595223