Evaluating the performance of corridors with roundabouts / Lee A. Rodegerdts, Pete M. Jenior, Zachary H. Bugg, Brian L. Ray, Kittelson & Associates, Inc., Portland, Oregon ; in association with Bastian J. Schroeder, Institute for Transportation Research and Education, Raleigh, NC, Marcus A. Brewer, Texas A&M Transportation Institute, College Station, TX.
- Rodegerdts, Lee A. (Lee August), 1970-
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Schroeder, Bastian J.
Jenior, Pete M.
Bugg, Zachary H.
Ray, Brian (Engineer)
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
National Cooperative Highway Research Program
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
United States. Federal Highway Administration
- NCHRP report, 0077-5614 ; 772
- Summary -- chapter 1. Background -- chapter 2. Research approach -- chapter 3. Modeling -- chapter 4. Applications -- chapter 5. Conclusions and suggested research.
- "The objective of this research was to provide traffic engineers, transportation planners, and other practitioners with performance measurement and evaluation methods to evaluate comprehensively the performance of functionally interdependent roundabouts on arterials, thus enabling a comparison with signalized intersections, in order to arrive at a design solution."--Project information.
- At head of title: National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical reference (pages R-1-R-3).
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
- Funding Information:
- Research sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration 03-100
View MARC record | catkey: 13595265