The emperor's new clothes / by Hans Christian Andersen ; designed & illustrated by Virginia Lee Burton
- Andersen, H. C. (Hans Christian), 1805-1875
- Uniform Title:
- Kejserens nye klæ. English
- Additional Titles:
- Emperor's new clothes : a folk tale classic
- Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Burton, Virginia Lee, 1909-1968
- Two rascally weavers convince the emperor they are making him beautiful new clothes, visible only to those fit for their posts, but during a royal procession in which he first wears them, a child whispers that the emperor has nothing on.
- Other Edition:
- Reproduction of (manifestation): Andersen, H. C. (Hans Christian), 1805-1875. Boston : Houghton Mifflin Company, 1949
View MARC record | catkey: 13596813