Verified Software: Theories, Tools and Experiments [electronic resource] : 6th International Conference, VSTTE 2014, Vienna, Austria, July 17-18, 2014, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Dimitra Giannakopoulou, Daniel Kroening
- Giannakopoulou, Dimitra
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- X, 287 pages 107 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Kroening, Daniel and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Analysis: understanding and explanation -- Verification frameworks and applications -- Hypervisors and dynamic data structures -- Certification -- Real time and security.
- This volume constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Verified Software: Theories, Tools and Experiments, VSTTE 2014, held in July 2014 at the Vienna Summer of Logic in Vienna, Austria, as an associated event of CAV 2014, the International Conference on Computer-Aided Verification. The 17 revised full papers presented were carefully revised and selected from 34 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections such as analysis: understanding and explanation; verification frameworks and applications; hypervisors and dynamic data structures; certification; real time and security.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 13597442