NREL & DOE Activities [electronic resource] : Update (Presentation).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Describes results to date of NREL's real-world fleet testing of medium- and heavy-duty hybrid vehicles.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/28/2009., "nrel/pr-540-46995", Presented at the Hybrid Trucks Users Forum (HTUF) 2009, Fleet Experience & Needs Session, 27-29 October 2009, Atlanta, Georgia., and Walkowicz, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13598341