Alternative Compliance [electronic resource] : Guidelines for Preparing and Submitting a Waiver Request Application and Other Documentation Requirements (Book).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2010.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document is designed to assist covered fleets interested in taking advantage of more flexible compliance options and to facilitate the transition from Standard Compliance to Alternative Compliance. It is designed to help fleets better understand the Alternative Compliance option and successfully complete the waiver application process.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/go-102010-3117
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13598356