[Interstate Clean Transportation]. Final Report for FG02-99EE50591 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Interstate Clean Transportation (ICTC) purpose is to develop a public-private partnership dedicated to accelerating the market penetration of clean, alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs) in interstate goods movement. In order to foster project development, the ICTC activity sought to increase awareness of heavy-duty AFVs among truck fleet operators.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:821110
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Gladstein & Associates, LLC (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 04/01/1999 - 07/19/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13598448