Overview of APEEM Thermal Control Research Projects (Presentation) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2007.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- NREL researchers work on advancing power electronics and electric machines for many applications including advanced vehicles.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/pr-540-42357
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Presented at the DOE FreedomCAR and Vehicles Technologies Program, Advanced Power Electronics and Electric Machines Projects FY08 Kickoff Meeting, 6-8 November 2007, Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13598482