Strategies for Decreasing Petroleum Consumption in the Federal Fleet (Presentation) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Presentation offers strategies federal agency fleets can use to reduce petroleum consumption and build or gain access to alternative fuel infrastructure.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Prepared for the Fed Fleet 2006 Conference, 19-22 June 2006, Los Angeles, California.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13598963