Recycling of Advanced Batteries for Electric Vehicles [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Sandia National Laboratories, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The pace of development and fielding of electric vehicles is briefly described and the principal advanced battery chemistries expected to be used in the EV application are identified as Ni/MH in the near term and Li-ion/Li-polymer in the intermediate to long term. The status of recycling process development is reviewed for each of the two chemistries and future research needs are discussed.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/06/1999., "sand99-2589c", 11th International Battery Waste Management Seminar, Deerfield Beach, FL (US), 11/01/1999--11/03/1999., and JUNGST,RUDOLPH G.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13599004