Standby Generators for North Portal Electrical Loads (SCPB [electronic resource] : N/A).
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Yucca Mountain Project Office, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose and objective of this design analysis is to establish the best and most economical way to provide standby power generation required for the North Portal loads. This analysis calculates the size and number of the new standby generators that will supplement the already-specified four 500 kW diesel generator units (7007-GN-401, -402, -403, and -404).
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bab000000-01717-0200-00145, rev. 00
bab000000-01717-0200-00145, rev. 00
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"bab000000-01717-0200-00145, rev. 00"
"MOL.19951102.0373, DC# 27236"
View MARC record | catkey: 13599018