Thermostatics and thermokinetics of closed combustion systems [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 957 Kilobytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Defense Programs, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The paper presents a formalism for defining the intrinsically non-linear behavior of a closed combustion system in terms especially suited for its control. Its implementation is illustrated by application to a diesel engine.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-jc-134676
- Published through SciTech Connect.
17th International Colloquium on Dynamics of Explosions and Reactive Systems, Heidelberg (DE), 07/25/1999--07/30/1999.
Oppenheim, A K; Kuhl, A L; Spektor, R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13599029