Hybrid 320 Ton Off Highway Haul Truck [electronic resource] : Quarterly Technical Status Report 11, DOE/AL68080-TSR11
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Heavy Vehicle Technologies Program, 2005. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 94kb : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy. Heavy Vehicle Technologies Program, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This eleventh quarterly status report for the Hybrid Off Highway Vehicle (OHV) project, DOE Award DE-FC04-02AL68080 presents the project status at the end of June 2005, and covers activities in the eleventh project quarter, April 2005-June 2005.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/26/2005., "doe/al68080-tsr11", and Tim Richter.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Quarterly Technical Status Report; 04/01/2005 - 06/30/2005
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13599102