King County Metro Transit Hybrid Articulated Buses [electronic resource] : Final Evaluation Results
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2006. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Final technical report compares and evaluates new diesel and diesel hybrid-electric articulated buses operated as part of the King County Metro Transit (KC Metro) fleet in Seattle, Washington. The evaluation lasted 12 months.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/2006., "nrel/tp-540-40585", and Chandler, K.; Walkowicz, K.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13599320