Life prediction of advanced materials for gas turbine application [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Emphasis is placed on life characterization based on low cycle fatigue under isothermal conditions and thermomechanical fatigue. Microstructure of failed coated and uncoated specimens is being analyzed. IN 738 LC is the material; the coating is either overlay (NiCoCrAly) or NiAl-based aluminide.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Advanced turbine systems (ATS) annual review, Morgantown, WV (United States), 17-18 Oct 1995.
Ray, A.; Zamrik, S.Y.; Koss, D.A.
Clemson Univ., SC (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13599442