Solar powered hydrogen generating facility and hydrogen powered vehicle fleet. Technical progress report, January 1, 1995--March 31, 1995 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The project proceeded generally according to schedule, with most of the work directed at procurement of materials, initiation of equipment fabrication by contractors, and development of educational materials. The first vehicle retrofit was completed in March 1995, and prepared for delivery to DOE`s Energy Technology Engineering Center.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Clean Air Now, Santa Monica, CA (United States). Project Office
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13599536