Alternative Fuel News [electronic resource] : Official Publication of the Clean Cities Network and the Alternative Fuels Data Center, Vol. 5, No. 3.
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A quarterly magazine with articles on alternative fuel school buses, the market growth of biodiesel fuel, National AFV Day 2002, model year 2002 alternative fuel passenger cars and light trucks, the Michelin Challenge Bibendum road rally, and advanced technology vehicles at Robins Air Force Base, the Top Ten Clean Cities coalitions for 2000, and AFVs on college campuses.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 11/01/2001., "nrel/br-540-30763", and National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO. (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13599798