S and FP Program Promotes Alternative Fuels to Cut Need for Foreign Oil [electronic resource] : EPAct Fleet Information and Regulations, State and Alternative Fuel Provider Program Fact Sheet
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A detailed description of the history of EPAct's State and Alternative Fuel Provider Program and what fleets need to do to comply to its regulations.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/go-102001-1296
E 1.99: nrel/fs-540-29999
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
White, H.; Melendez, M.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13599891