Gas turbine cooling improvement [electronic resource] : Industrial Power Technologies Project fact sheet
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Fact sheet written for the Inventions and Innovation Program about a new innovation in gas turbine engines that allows for unusually effective cooling.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/fs-810-26738
E 1.99: doe/go-102000-0863
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13600082