Self adjusting inclinometer [electronic resource].
- Berkeley, Calif. : Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- An inclinometer utilizing synchronous demodulation for high resolution and electronic offset adjustment provides a wide dynamic range without any moving components. A device encompassing a tiltmeter and accompanying electronic circuitry provides quasi-leveled tilt sensors that detect highly resolved tilt change without signal saturation.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:us 6349477
- Other Subject(s):
- Adjusting Inclinometer Inclinometer Utilizing Synchronous Demodulation Resolution Electronic Offset Adjustment Provides Wide Dynamic Range Moving Components Device Encompassing Tiltmeter Accompanying Electronic Circuitry Provides Quasi-Leveled Tilt Sensors Detect Highly Resolved Tilt Change Signal Saturation Dynamic Range Wide Dynamic Meter Utilizing
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Hunter, Steven L.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13600358