RPM-SIM (Renewable Energy Power System Modular Simulator) user's guide [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Using the VisSimTM visual environment, researchers developed a modular simulation system to facilitate an application-specific, low-cost study of the system dynamics for wind-diesel hybrid power systems. This manual presents the principal modules of the simulator and, using case studies of a hybrid system, demonstrates some of the benefits that can be gained from understanding the effects of the designer's modifications to these complex dynamic systems.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nrel/tp-500-25951
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Nix, G.R.; Muljadi, E.; Drouilhet, S.; Bialasiewicz, J.T.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13600603