GMC Sierra fact sheet [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1999. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) is promoting the use of alternative fuels and alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs). The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) has been directed to conduct projects to evaluate the performance and acceptability of light-duty AFVs. This fact sheet gives the results of tests performed on 1998 GM pickups (GMC Sierra): one bi-fuel CNG and a gasoline model as closely matched as possible.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/01/1999., "nrel/fs-540-26004", NREL., and National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13600661