Phase I of the Near Term Hybrid Passenger Vehicle Development Program. Final report [electronic resource].
- Cincinnati, Ohio : General Electric Company, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 132 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The results of Phase I of the Near-Term Hybrid Vehicle Program are summarized. This phase of the program ws a study leading to the preliminary design of a 5-passenger hybrid vehicle utilizing two energy sources (electricity and gasoline/diesel fuel) to minimize petroleum usage on a fleet basis. This report presents the following: overall summary of the Phase I activity; summary of the individual tasks; summary of the hybrid vehicle design; summary of the alternative design options; summary of the computer simulations; summary of the economic analysis; summary of the maintenance and reliability considerations; summary of the design for crash safety; and bibliography.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/jpl/955190-01
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13601461