Technical analysis support for Transportation Energy Conservation Division of DOE. Eleventh progress report for June 1979 [electronic resource].
- El Segundo, Calif. : Aerospace Corporation, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 56 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Aerospace Corporation and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The work to be performed by The Aerospace Corporation for the DOE/TEC is confined to the following basic task areas: (1) technical support of ongoing research and development programs in energy efficient transportation systems; (2) analysis for the future commercialization of transportation technologies; (3) new concept evaluation program support; (4) technical evaluation of new concepts, inventions, and ideas; (5) assessment of technological and other factors on the implementation and utilization of transportation in the United States; and (6) program planning analysis and documentation. Brief summaries of status and progress are given for those support activities in progress through June 30, 1979. (WHK)
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/cs/52184-t7
- Other Subject(s):
- Transportation Systems
- Energy Conservation
- Research Programs
- Automotive Fuels
- Electric-Powered Vehicles
- Energy Efficiency
- Fuel Consumption
- Heat Engines
- Hybrid Electric-Powered Vehicles
- Program Management
- Us Doe
- Energy Consumption
- National Organizations
- Us Organizations
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13601514