Industrial organizational psychology : understanding the workplace / Paul E. Levy, the University of Akron
- Levy, Paul E. (Paul Edgar), 1962-
- New York : Worth Publishers, 
- Fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 539 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- 1. I/O Psychology: Then and Now -- 2. Research Methods in I/O Psychology -- 3. Job Analysis -- 4. Criterion Measurement -- 5. Performance Appraisal -- 6. Predictors -- 7. Selection Decisions and Personnel Law -- 8. Training and Development -- 9. Motivation -- 10. Job Attitudes: Antecedents and Consequences -- 11. Stress and Worker Well-Being -- 12. Group Process and Work Teams -- 13. Leadership -- 14. Organizational Theory and Development.
- The fourth edition of this acclaimed text introduces students to the psychological factors active in the workplace, including the psychology of the workforce, employee health and well-being, and various dynamics of work interaction. Includes recent studies focusing on new technologies, new work habits, and newly emergent organizational structures.
- 9781429242295 (hbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 465-509) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 13601970