Mining districts and mineral deposits of Arizona (exclusive of oil, gas, and water) [map] / Compiled by Charles A. Mardirosian
- Mardirosian, Charles A.
- [Albuquerque, N.M.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Copyright Date:
- 2d ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 89 x 125 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000 ; 1 in. equals approximately 16 miles (W 114°49ʹ00ʺ--W 109°02ʹ00ʺ/N 37°00ʹ00ʺ--N 31°19ʹ00ʺ)
- "Base map reduced from U.S. Geological Survey map, State of Arizona, with highways and contours, scale 1:500,000; compiled in 1972, edition of 1974".
Shows "Cumulative production in dollars to 1977".
Includes text, "List of mining districts and mineral deposits by counties," and "References".
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1360242