The constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 8 December 1992, as amended to 24 April 2003
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Konstitut︠s︡ii︠a︡. English
- Additional Titles:
- On the adoption of the constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan and HeinOnline index title: Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1992, consolidated texts, as amended to 2003
- Buffalo, New York : William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 2013.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2013 and 2014]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (31 pages).
- HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- "English text of the Constitution of 1992 as amended by the Law of 24 April 2003"--Header.
"The translation is that provided by the Press Service of the Presidency of the Republic of Uzbekistan, www.press-service.uz, as compared to that provided by the official Government web portal www.gov.uz, that provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, www.mfa.uz and by the Council of Ministers, www.sovminrk.gov.uz [all consulted November 2013]. As the texts are not in complete agreement, some adjustments have been made concerning certain omissions, certain duplication of Articles, and adjustments of the translation of Art. 83 to reflect the amending law of 24 April 2003, and some changes for uniformity of capitalization of certain terms. The division of Articles into their constituent paragraphs, and certain typographical features, have been altered to reflect the current consolidated text of the Center of Legal Information of the Ministry of Justice, www.lex.uz [consulted November 2013]."--Title page verso.
Extracted from: World constitutions illustrated / edited by Jefri Jay Ruchti. Buffalo, New York : William S. Hein & Co., Inc., 2013.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13602823