The true speeches of Thomas Whitebread, provincial of the Jesuits in England, William Harcourt, pretended rector of London, John Fenwick, procurator for the Jesuits in England, John Gavan, and Anthony Turner, all Jesuits and priests, before their execution at Tyburn, June the 20th MDCLXXIX : with animadversions thereupon, plainly discovering the fallacy of all their asseverations of their innocency
- Whitbread, Thomas, 1618-1679
- London : Printed for H. Hills, T. Parkhurst, J. Starkey, D. Newman, T. Cockeril, and T. Simmons, 1679.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8, 24 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Clarkson, David, 1622-1686
England and Wales. Court of Oyer and Terminer and Gaol Delivery (London and Middlesex)
- HeinOnline world trials
HeinOnline history of capital punishment
HeinOnline religion and the law
- "Published by authority."
"Animadversions" (24 pages) by David Clarkson. Cf. Crawford, James. Bibliotheca Lindesiana, v. 4, col. 9429.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13603017