Repatriating offshore funds : 2004 tax windfall for select multinationals : majority staff report / prepared by the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2012.
Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 103 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- S. prt. ; 112-27
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- Offshore tax dodging hurts U.S. business -- Charlie Brown Congress? -- Letter to Congress: no tax holiday for U.S. multinationals.
- At head of title: 112th Congress, 1st session. Committee print.
"October 11, 2011."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 13603410