Stewart Township, south and west of the river : [Fayette County, Pa.].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Bureau of Land Records
- Additional Titles:
- Supplied collective title: Pennsylvania warrantee maps
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] : [Pennsylvania Department of Internal Affairs, Bureau of Land Records], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : blueline print ; on sheet 85 x 91 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, John H.
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Stewart (Township)—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Stewart (Township)—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Stewart (Township)—Maps
- Land grants—Pennsylvania—Fayette County—Maps
- Real property—Pennsylvania—Fayette County—Maps
- Landowners—Pennsylvania—Fayette County—Maps
- Stewart (Pa. : Township)—Maps
- Fayette County (Pa.)—Maps
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 79°35ʹ06ʺ--W 79°22ʹ56ʺ/N 39°55ʹ41ʺ--N 39°49ʹ23ʺ).
- Shows original land grants. Information usually shown for each tract of land includes: name of warrantee, name of patentee, number of acres, name of tract, and dates of warrant, survey and patent. Survey and patent numbers also may be given.
Other title information supplied by cataloger.
"John H. Campbell, Chief Draftsman."
"I have hereunto set my hand and caused the Seal of said Department to be affixed, at Harrisburg, the fifth day of January, Anno Domini 1923."
"15" and "22-4-1"--In lower right corner.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1360903