ABI's pension manual [electronic resource] / written by William G. Beyer [and others] ; edited by William G. Beyer, Carol Connor Flowe, Nancy S. Heermans
- Additional Titles:
- Subtitle on Bloomberg Law: Practical guide to pension issues arising in business bankruptcy cases
- Alexandria. VA : American Bankruptcy Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 336 pages) : digital, HTML files
- Additional Creators:
- Beyer, William G., Flowe, Carol Connor, Heermans, Nancy S., and American Bankruptcy Institute
- An overview of bankruptcy law -- An overview of ERISA and the PBGC -- The voluntary termination of single-employer defined benefit pension plans under ERISA -- Involuntary termination of pension plans -- Claims attributable to the termination of an underfunded single-employer pension plan under ERISA sec. 4041 and 4042 -- Third party liability -- Multiemployer pension plan issues for employers in bankruptcy.
- 0978529286 and 9780978529284
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 13614989