Family wealth transition planning [electronic resource] : advising families with small businesses / Bonnie Brown Hartley and Gwendolyn Griffith ; with a foreword by James E. Hughes Jr.
- Family wealth continuity -- The adviser's role -- The family wealth system -- Components and connections -- Cycles of change and equilibrium -- Patterns of wealth behavior -- The external environment -- Wealth transition structures -- Governance systems -- Role clarity and development -- Transitions of wealth in the Williams family -- Transitions of wealth in the Hernández family -- Transitions of wealth in the Marshall family -- The family wealth transition planning adviser's practice.
- "In Family Wealth Transition Planning, Hartley and Griffith guide advisers to families with small businesses through the intricate process of preparing and transferring wealth to heirs. The authors take a holistic view of transition planning, focusing on assets that fall under the umbrella of financial capital, as well as other undervalued sources of wealth: human and social capital"--Provided by publisher.
- 9780470883464 (electronic bk.), 0470883464 (electronic bk.), 9780470885468 (electronic bk.), 0470885467 (electronic bk.), 9781576603352, and 1576603350
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 13615260