The issuer's guide to PIPEs [electronic resource] : new markets, deal structures, and global opportunities for private investments in public equity / edited by Steven Dresner
- New York : Bloomberg Press, 2009.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxviii, 370 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Dresner, Steven, 1970-
- "In The Issuer's Guide to PIPEs, Steven Dresner has brought together experts in the world of PIPEs to discuss the details and complexities of such investment vehicles. This is the most in-depth book available on PIPEs, and includes contributions by industry leaders. Dresner has produced an essential guide for investors, issuers, third-party valuation specialists, bankers, and executives alike"--Provided by publisher.
- 0470883499 (electronic bk.)
9780470883495 (electronic bk.)
9780470885505 (electronic bk.)
0470885505 (electronic bk.)
9781576603444 (alk. paper)
157660344X (alk. paper)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 13615263