Status of horizontal control United States : October 1, 1986
- Corporate Author:
- National Geodetic Information Center (U.S.)
- Rockville, Md. : National Geodetic Information Center, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 61 x 98 cm
- Related Titles:
- Horizontal control, United States
Status of horizontal control, national geodetic network, United States, 1:5,000,000
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:5,000,000 ; Albers equal area projection, standard parallels 29 1/2° and 45 1/2° (W 125°--W 66°/N 49°--N 24°).
- At head of title: U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, national geodetic network, Washington, D.C.
Alternate title: Status of horizontal control, national geodetic network, United States, 1:5,000,000.
"Information may be obtained from the Chief, National Geodetic Information Center, National Ocean Service, N.O.A.A., Rockville, Md. 20852."
"Base map by United States Geological Survey."
Insets: Alaska -- Hawaii -- Canal Zone -- Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands.
View MARC record | catkey: 1362813