Energy resource recovery in arid lands / edited by Klaus D. Timmerhaus
- Albuquerque : University of New Mexico Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- x, 118 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Timmerhaus, Klaus D.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Contributions of the Committee on Desert and Arid Zones Research of the Southwestern and Rocky Mountain Division of the American Association for the Advancement of Science ; 
- Preface / Klaus D. Timmerhaus -- Energy resources located in arid lands / William H. Drescher -- Socioeconomic and cultural impacts of energy resource development on Indian lands / Thomas Leubben -- Arid land inhabitant attitudes toward energy resource recovery development / Thomasine Hill Troisi and John L. Thames -- Environmental impacts of energy resource recovery in arid lands -- Cyrus M. McKell -- Legislative requirements for the development of energy resources / James D. Merets and Frank F. Skillern -- Incentives for energy resource recovery / Glen D. Weaver -- Processes for energy resource recovery in desert regions / Roshan B. Bhappu -- Infrastructure and financial requirements for energy resource development / D.G. Nichols and G.R. Stairs.
- 0826305644 08263005830
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 1363103