The history of the development of public school supervision in the state of Maine / by Charles Augustus Snow
- Snow, Charles Augustus
- Orono, Me. : Printed at the University Press, 1939.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 99 pages : diagram ; 23 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- University of Maine studies. Second series ; no. 46
Maine bulletin ; v. 41, no. 7
- Related Titles:
- Public school supervision in the state of Maine
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: page 95.
- Binding notes:
- With: The history of secondary education in Knox and Lincoln counties in Maine / by Frank Leander Staples Morse. Orono, Me. : University Press, 1939.
With: The history of secondary education in Waldo and Piscataquis counties in Maine / Miriam Sylvia Anderson. Orono, Me. : University Press, 1939.
With: How Maine viewed the war, 1914-1917 / Edwin Costrail. Orono, Me. : Printed at the University Press, 1940.
With: Gymnosporangium rusts in Main and their host relationships / Alton Edward Prince ... Orono, Me. : Printed at the University Press, 1940.
View MARC record | catkey: 1374117