National atlas of coastal waterbird colonies in the contiguous United States, 1976-82 / by Jeffrey A. Spendelow and Stephen R. Patton ; project manager, Carroll L. Cordes ; prepared for U.S. Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service, Research and Development, National Wetlands Research Center
- Spendelow, Jeffrey A.
- Washington, DC : The Dept., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 326 pages : map ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Patton, Stephen R.
Cordes, Carroll L.
National Wetlands Research Center (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Biological report ; 88 (5)
- Water birds—Nests—United States
- Water birds—Nests—United States—Maps
- Water birds—United States—Geographical distribution
- Water birds—United States—Geographical distribution—Maps
- Birds—Nests—United States
- Birds—Nests—United States—Maps
- Birds—United States—Geographical distribution
- Birds—United States—Geographical distribution—Maps
- "February 1988."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 1374146