The serpent's eye : Shaw and the cinema / [by] Donald P. Costello. Foreword by Cecil Lewis
- Costello, Donald P.
- Notre Dame [Ind.] : University of Notre Dame Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 209 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Shaw, Bernard, 1856-1950
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Includes Shaw's opening scenes for film version of The Devil's disciple, and his entire screen play for a projected film version of Arms and the man.
"Motion pictures made from the works of Shaw": p. 153-161.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 197-203.
- Action Note:
- Deacidified. 2018817. liquid. Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc.
Rebound. 2018817. Grantville, PA 17028. Wert Bookbinding, Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 1375233