Dangerous deceptions : a Palace of spies novel : being the latest volume in the entirely true and wholly remarkable adventures of Margaret Preston Fitzroy, maid of honor, impersonator of persons of quality, confirmed house-breaker, apprentice card sharper, and confidential agent at the court of His Majesty, King George I / Sarah Zettel
- Zettel, Sarah
- Boston ; New York : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
- Physical Description:
- 371 pages ; 22 cm.
- An unwelcome engagement, a mysterious plot that hints at treason, and a possible murder add even more excitement to sixteen-year-old Peggy Fitzroy's life as she continues to serve as both a lady-in-waiting and confidential agent to King George of England.
- Courts and courtiers—Fiction
- Spy stories
- Courts and courtiers—Juvenile fiction
- Romance fiction
- Orphans—Juvenile fiction
- London (England)—History—18th century—Fiction
- Great Britain—History—George I, 1714-1727—Fiction
- London (England)—History—18th century—Juvenile fiction
- Great Britain—History—George I, 1714-1727—Juvenile fiction
View MARC record | catkey: 13800053