Divided memories. Part two : a house divided / Consortium of Public Television Stations
- Addresses the theory of repressed memories and the effects that remembered abuse has had on the families involved and explores how we distinguish real memories from those which are not true.
- Related Titles:
- Frontline (Television program)
- Video File Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video
- Originally issued as VHS videocassette by PBS Video in 1992.
Use copy of video content now fragile in original format. Media conversion undertaken based on Fair Use analysis. Copy created November 21, 2014.
Penn State users only. Not for Interlibrary Loan.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Ofra Bikel, writer, producer and director.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Will Lyman.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 13801398