Bringing Advanced Computational Techniques to Energy Research [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Additional Creators:
- University of Wisconsin
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Please find attached our final technical report for the BACTER Institute award. BACTER was created as a graduate and postdoctoral training program for the advancement of computational biology applied to questions of relevance to bioenergy research.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Mitchell, Julie C.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/01/2004 - 08/31/2012
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13801500