Effectiveness of Defatted Mustard Meals Used to Control Fungus Gnats [electronic resource] : 2000-2002
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Our objective is to develop a pesticidal product from mustard meals that can be used to control insect pests. We have focused our efforts on fungus gnats. This report details our current progress in developing a pesticidal product that can be used to control this plant pest.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
McCaffrey, J. P.; Morra, M. J.
National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (US)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13802197