Auger Electron-emitting Estrogens for Treatment of Peritoneal Micrometastases. Final Report for May 1, 1999 - April 30, 2003 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 16 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Chicago
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This research was intended to evaluate the potential of Auger electron-emitting estrogens to treat estrogen receptor positive (ER+) micrometastases in the peritoneal cavity.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
DeSombre, E. R.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 05/01/1999 - 04/30/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13802204