Research to Identify Effective Antifungal Agents, 1990 Annual Report [electronic resource].
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 1990.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objectives of the present contract study were to select and evaluate up to 10 candidate fungicides. Evaluations of Goal 1 involve laboratory studies on efficacy of candidate compounds on cultured Saprolegniales, and on eggs of rainbow trout and chinook salmon that were previously infected with the fungus. The main objective this year of Goal 2 was to determine the degree of fungal infection in untreated, control fish to establish the extent of the problem.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/bp-02737-1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Seattle National Fishery Research Center
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Annual; 01/01/1989 - 12/31/1989
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13802677