Research in Support of Forest Management. Final report, 1986--1991 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Forest Service, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This final research report on Research in Support of Forest Management for the Savannah River Forest Station covers the period 1986 thru 1991. This report provides a list of publications resulting from research accomplished by SEFES scientists and their cooperators, and a list of continuing research study titles. Output is 22 research publications, 23 publications involving technology transfer of results to various user groups, and 11 manuscripts in pre-publication format. DOE funding contributed approximately 15 percent of the total cost of the research.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/01/1991., "doe/sr/15122--t1", "DE94003986", "WN0119000/WN0119042", and Marx, D.H.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1985 - 12/31/1991
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 13802722