Papers on the Use of Supplemental Oxygen to Increase Hatchery Rearing Capacity in the Pacific Northwest [electronic resource] : a Special Session at the Pacific Northwest Fish Culture Conference, December 2-4, 1986, Springfield, Oregon / Sponsored by the Bioengineeing Section of the American Fisheries Society and Gerald R. Bouck
- Portland, Ore : United States. Bonneville Power Administration, 1987. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 53 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bonneville Power Administration and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The report contains papers on the following topics: (1) water quality management in intensive aquaculture; (2) Michigan's use of supplemental oxygen; (3) engineering considerations in supplemental oxygen; (4) use of oxygen to commercially rear coho salmon; (5) use of oxygen to commercially rear spring chinook salmon; and (6) interaction of oxygen and rearing density on adult returns. (ACR)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 03/01/1987., "doe/bp-816", "CONF-861280-Exc.", Pacific Northwest Fish Culture Conference, Springfield, OR, USA, 2 Dec 1986., and Bouck, Gerald R.
View MARC record | catkey: 13802850